Grilled Sweet Potatoes with a sweet Cherry Glaze are the perfect addition to your summer cookout or BBQ. They are easy to make and the glaze will be your new favorite!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced thin, unpeeled (use more to feed a large family, just double the glaze)
- 2 tablespoons Tart cherry juice (such as Red Jacket brand)
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Heat up grill for hot, direct heat.
- Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients into a small bowl (adding the ginger, brown sugar, and cherry juice to the already melted butter).
- Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is. Brush them with the glaze on both sides.
- Serve warm.